Random Dick Suck at the Library

The university library was nearly empty as I sat alone at one of the carrel desks. I had been working on my group project by myself for over two hours when I felt someone under the table. I couldn't tell who as the partitions at the back and sides provided privacy.

I felt someone sip down the fly on my jeans, then fish my already hard member out of my pants. Someone was about to suck my dick.

Any other day or time, I would have questioned this. That night I didn't. Football was a big deal on campus. The semifinal playoff game had started a few hours before and our college football was set to win. Since it was a home game, my group and everyone else who could was down at the stadium at some tailgate party. There was over 100,000 people in the stadium and who knows how many more at the tailgate party.

I assumed either someone had lost a bet, or the classmates in my group project had set me a reward for finishing their parts of the project, or maybe this was some sorority hazing thing. 'Don't look a gift horse in the mouth, especially when that mouth is sucking your dick.' I thought to myself as I scooted forward in my seat to give whomever better access to my member.

They flicked their tongue around the tip while expertly working the shaft with their hands.

Suddenly, I realized two things. My dick sucker had a pierced tongue and, to my horror, that my dick sucker was some frat boy dressed in drag. It was hazing week at the frats and they had sent some frat pledges out to service the other males on campus. "Shit." I yelled. "This is the third time this month some frat guy has sucked my dick. What's wrong with you people?" I knew I couldn't move away. He had a powerful taser near my balls and could zap me to impotence if I made one false move to free myself from this completely unforeseen and unwelcome predicament that I found myself in.

"Hey. Don't knock it till you tried it." the frat boy said adjusting the blond wig on his head before deep throating my hard member. "Also, no homo."

"First off, I'm 100% straight. Secondly, you can't make sucking someone else's dick less homosexual just by saying 'no homo'." I replied scholarly watching his head bob up and down on my member.

Suddenly, my dick sucker disappeared under the table. I bent over and watched in shock as he disappeared into an open vent at the far end of the carrel desks, his ass waving in his slutty Catholic schoolgirl outfit and high heel shoes. I saw his hand dart out, grab the vent cover, and close the vent behind him as he disappeared into the building ventilation system.

I was so distracted by this turn of events that I failed to notice the campus police officer as he came up behind me. "Sir. We're going to have to ask you to leave the library again. This is the third time we have had to ask you to stop taking your dick out in public."

"It's not my fault." I explained. "It's those dick sucking frat boys again." I quickly reviewed with the officer what I had been force to endure of the last few minutes. I also reviewed with him at least ten times that, yes, I was in fact sober.

"So that is what happened. Some guy sucked your dick, then disappeared into the walls." The officer ask me again. "And I remind you its a crime to lie to the police."

"That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Dick sucking, disappearing frat boys are to blame, same as the other times." I explained to the officer. I had tried to run from the officer the first two times this had happened to me, but the police had radios so no matter how far or fast I ran, they were able to bring in enough backup to catch me.

Then, for no reason, I was arrested. They would not release me till I signed something saying that I would never again enter the college library.

*****

So that was last week. I will gladly continue working with everyone on the group project but we cannot meet at the library anymore due to the police and library staff being a bunch of Nazis who are more concerned with victim blaming than with finding all these dick sucking frat boys who keep disappearing into the walls any time the police show up to question why I am exposing myself in public."

https://laoveterans.org

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

The Day After (Super Bowl and Us 3)

The Reunion Trap Ch. 05