Nude in a Hot-Air Balloon

This is Jess, your nudist friend. Last time I told you all about my first day at a nudist resort in South Carolina.

I became a regular weekend visitor at Carolina Foothills Resort in Chesnee, S.C. after my first visit to the club in 2001.

So you might ask, what goes on at nudist resorts? Well, we enjoyed laying out getting a tan by the pool, sometimes a group of us relaxed in the club's hot tub. We could get 10 nudists in there if we stayed close to each other. The more people, the better it was.

Another thing we always liked in the big pool was water volleyball, which was always great fun, competitive, and visual. Nothing like seeing tits bouncing around when a pretty lady jumped up to hit the volleyball. It was always fun to see someone's shaved pussy when they got out of the pool, sat on the side, or dried off with a towel.

More than anything we enjoyed each other's company. It is not always as sexual at a resort as you might imagine. Sure people hook up and have sex in the rental cottages, maybe in the woods, in their cars, but not out in the open, where that is not really allowed.

Another thing that might surprise you is that nudists take their kids to the clubs, too. Surprised the hell out of me. They swim nude, lay out, and plays games in the water.

Sometimes clubs have adults only events at night. My favorite adult event came later on at the Avalon Resort in West Virginia. The Saturday night nude dances were hot as hell, especially the slow dances.

Being a nudist is really a family of like-minded people there to have fun. We would have cook-outs and beer at the club, even a balloon festival I well remember.

The balloon festival was great. About 4 of us from CFR went up naked with the pilot in the basket of the balloon. We went way up above the club. We got a good view of the country-side around Spartanburg County.

Sometimes the sheriff's helicopter would fly over the club to check that we were all safe. They would fly low and we would just laugh and wave.

I had the most erotic thought during the balloon festival. What if the teethered line broke free, and we drifted away.

What if we got on live television. I could imagine the newscast. "South Carolina balloon filled with nudists lands on I-85." Then the live trucks would be there broadcasting when all 4 nudists, including me, exit the basket totally naked. What a rush that would be.

The reporters would interview me nude, and blur out my ass and penis in the b-roll footage. I would be rock-hard when a female reporter in a sun dress and sexy sandals interviewed me.

This is something that could only happen in my dreams, no doubt. In reality, the balloon fest went well. But something interesting did happen to me.

As we were getting into the balloon basket, someone at the club asked if they could take our photo for the resort. We said sure. Didn't know the photo would go national in "The Bulletin," a nudist magazine all AANR members in America and beyond get.

My picture was right there. A nudist friend from the club named Carol was so impressed. She brought me her issue to see.

Carol was a tad older and wiser than me. So hot. She was a sexy RN, who took me under her wing, and taught me nudist rules, etc. She had 3 adopted kids, including a very pretty 18 year-old daughter named Missy. I would see them at the club a lot. Both were gorgeous, to be honest.

I knew Carol had a boyfriend that she spent a lot of time with, but when she invited me to her home, I sure as hell went.

I wanted Carol so badly. Her body was so perfect, and she had a fantastic all-over tan. She was glad to rub suntan lotion all over my nude body. Best of all--I got to put suntan lotion all over her, and I made sure to gently rub it as close to her tits and pussy as she allowed. I could usually rub suntan oil on her lovely ass, no problem at all.

I really liked Carol because she was a free spirit, who loved the sun. She was fearless as a nudist, and best of all, she absolutely trusted me.

In fact, she was medically-concerned about how many heat-related headaches I was getting. She said I was not drinking near enough water.

Seems like Carol had to go to Boston for a medical conference soon after I met her in S.C. I was madly in love with her by then. I was writing her love letters, even sent one to a nudist club up north she was going to visit. It would be there for her when she arrived.

Carol thought it was really funny I fell for her so quickly. I know she enjoyed the attention, but she already had a lover. She played along with my passionate attraction to her. It turned her on.

Some women are great that way. They know it is really a one-sided super crush, but they let the man have his dream fantasy a little bit.

She invited me to her home in Asheville. I met her at the hospital where she worked. We left my car there, and I rode home with her.

It is always sexy to ride with a woman, who could take you anywhere and do anything to you. Maybe they'll pull a weapon on you and make you their sex slave.

It was still hot and sunny outside when we got to her house. She asked if I wanted to swim nude with her, which we did. It was fantastic.

Then she cooked supper for us. We stayed nude during the meal and as we watched TV later on the couch.

We hugged again nude for the night, and she showed me to her daughter's bedroom, where I stayed the night. I think 18-year-old Missy, and her younger siblings were staying with Carol's boyfriend that night.

I guess that is why we left my car back in Asheville. Carol could just say she needed some alone time. All the while she was swimming, eating, and cuddling with a nudist friend at her house. It was erotic to even think about.

I kept thinking of that hot 18-year-old who probably slept nude under the same covers I was now nude under. I dreamed I jacked off in her bed, she came home early, and rolled around in her bed, and into a wet spot I left.

In this nutty dream, my left-over semen somehow got into her pussy and she got pregnant. DNA testing later showed me to be the father. I was in a helluva fix, I thought.

I dreamed about the breaking news headline. "Charlotte news photographer gets teen nudist pregnant, the story at 11."

Then I dreamed Carol hated me, and thought I got Missy pregnant by fucking her in the hot tub at the club.

I was so relieved to know it was just a dream, albeit a good wet one. Wet dreams seem to happen more often when you sleep nude, as I do.

I later awoke for real scared about something else. I feared Carol would go into work early and forget I was in her daughter's bed. Then, her lover Nick would find me at her house, kick my ass, and call police, saying I broke in to go for a nude swim on a hot day, then slept there, too.

But in reality, Carol and I had breakfast in the nude, got dressed, and then she took me to work with her. I got my car, and headed back to Charlotte.

I later invited Carol to a play in Charlotte. She met me, I took her out to eat for lunch, then we saw the play. I hugged her tightly and enjoyed her bare back. I noticed my nudist pal did not have any panties or a bra on either. Just a thin, soft-cotton dress. I could smell her sex. It was a great body odor. I bet she had played with herself all the way, driving from Asheville to Charlotte, reaching multiple orgasms in her car. The smell was still on her. It was very strong and really intoxicating as hell.

I was overcome with desire. We walked into a park. I hugged her again. She was so soft and so tanned. I lost control a bit. I kissed my friend on the mouth. I could not help myself. But I kissed and missed, you might say. Carol moved her head. I ended up kissing her hair. Never had that happen to me before. I was on cloud nine, man. We remained great nudist friends.

After seeing Carol wear so little at the restaurant and at the play, I started wearing fewer clothes in public, even at work. No underwear at work was quite fun.

I drove commando from Charlotte to the club in South Carolina the next weekend. I had on blue short-shorts, a thin yellow colored tank top, and flip-flops. I had no other clothes in the car that day, and my legs were also shaved.

After hours at the resort, I left the club that day sun-burned and totally exhausted. About 5 miles from the club my car broke down.

I was shocked, but sexually excited, too. I would have to walk to a pay phone in these skimpy clothes, and bare, sexy legs. I looked like a slutty young girl, really.

This was 2001, I did not have a cell phone.

I found a pay phone about a half-mile away at a little store. I had AAA, so I got a tow truck to come to me from Spartanburg.

They came in about an hour. The two male workers laughed at my legs & outfit. Where had I been, they wanted to know. I told them at a girl friend's pool party. They checked my car. Needed a new alternator.

They go back to Spartanburg from Chesnee. In the meantime, I am stranded in my car in the parking lot of a beauty shop. I am about as stripped down as I had ever been, with no access to other clothes or even a jacket. It got dark before the triple A guy got back.

I guess I was lucky the beauty salon was closed, although it would have been exciting to go in there and ask for help in that get-up.

A new alternator for my car is put on it, and off I go to get some fast-food. I was so hungry. I get on I-85 north and head back home to Charlotte.

What a couple of naked and near-naked adventures I've recently had. But it makes me bolder and braver. I have rarely been as excited.

I feel so alive now. It is thrilling to be a nudist, what a lifestyle."

https://forum.teamspeak.de/viewtopic.php?t=66623&start=315

https://forum.technoforum.de/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=002123;p=2

https://forum.telus.com/t5/Internet-Home-Phone/can-t-receive-email/td-p/110445

https://forum.termometropolitico.it/542100-bigenitorialita-e-pdl-2231-su-quali-partiti-contare.html

https://forum.thefreedictionary.com/postst9170_How-to-post-a-power-point-presentation-.aspx

https://forum.theprodigy.ru/index.php?board=16;action=display;threadid=9773;start=0

https://forum.turkanime.tv/konu/613-animerawsfunsub-trackers/

https://forum.twilightlexicon.com/viewtopic.php?t=109&start=790

https://forum.twilightlexicon.com/viewtopic.php?t=109&start=810

https://forum.twilightlexicon.com/viewtopic.php?t=110&start=440

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Random Dick Suck at the Library

The Day After (Super Bowl and Us 3)

The Reunion Trap Ch. 05